UK & Ireland > London Heathrow
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Controller in TCR UK Limited at our prestigious site at London Heathrow, one of the busiest airports in the world.
Working within TCR to provide telephone support to all Customers, and proactively manage fleet availability in real time, ensuring a high standard of customer service is delivered at all times. The jobholder will be responsible for handling and resolving breakdowns (including recovery), incidents, defect reporting, VOR progress/status updates, customer feedback and query resolution and facilitation of communication between customers and the company.
The Ideal Candidate will be able to:
· Liaise with customers regarding the status of all vehicles, routine maintenance, and damage repair
· Liaise with the Workshop Supervisors, Safety & Compliance Supervisors and Operations Manager for an overview of the status of equipment
· Check to ensure all collections and deliveries of GSE has been carried out as agreed, raise queries to the direct with the customers as required
· Create WO and complete full process for services/jobs in ELC.
· Raise purchase orders as required, with price
· Update service schedules as required
· Collate all hour meter readings and refueling data for input into ELC
· Update whiteboard and recovery sheet
· Book subcontractors for work
· Allocate ramp jobs to technicians and record in ELC
· Allocate and control all breakdowns (including, recovery), incidents, defect reporting, preventative maintenance and repairs through to completion, including arranging vehicle recovery or movement to appropriate workshop as required
· Provide initial quotes to customers for approval
· Record P1 job log with time
· Active involvement in the day to day front line service delivered to the customer.
· Operate as an active team member and support colleagues where necessary
This is a 4 days on 4 days off role
What's On Offer:
· Competitive salary
· 20 days annual leave including Bank Holidays.
· 6% employer pension contribution
· 3 x’s basic salary life assurance
· Health Cash Plans
· Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
TCR UK Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or the right to work in the United Kingdom.