Supply Chain Business Analyst
Belgium > Headquarters Zaventem
This is an exciting time for our company! We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader.
As Business Analyst for our Supply Chain team you carry out a variety of data analyses related to supply chain (spare parts). Next to that you are responsible for setting up and delivering monthly operational reports with performance parameters of different entities and departments. You will also be given the opportunity to manage smaller projects within TCR International and give support to our local entities with respect to operational requests as well to our supply chain manager which you will be reporting to.
For this position, we are looking for a data wizard and motivated colleague who loves a fast-paced environment and international contacts.
WHERE YOU’LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
- Support the group supply chain manager in the strategic sourcing project. Support in data analysis, defining global sourcing solutions, contract negotiations and implementation of the sourcing solution on a group level. Aim is to achieve cost reductions on a global level and supplier base rationalisation.
2. Supply Chain Processes:
- Support in mapping supply chain best practices in the group, defining the minimum group standard required, presentation preparation on a group level, create relevant KPIs and active follow-up on implementation of recommendations on a group level.
3. Supplier management:
- Support on setting up a supplier management solution including tracking of supplier performance. Actively be part of supplier management for key global spare parts suppliers.
4. Measure and monitor:
- Creation of supply chain KPIs in line with supply chain objectives and support in monthly follow-up and improvement plans with local entities to meet KPI objectives.
5. Data analysis:
- Key person for adding value to the business by data combination/assessment from external and internal sources, including unstructured data. For internal projects, as well as data requests coming from TCR entities worldwide. Including detecting leverages for operations improvement.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has a higher education degree with strong analytical background (Commercial Engineering or experience in supply chain/purchasing preferred).
- Is able to handle complex data and information, focus on what is important and prioritise actions.
- Has good communication skills: able to liaise with subsidiaries across the globe and interface efficiently with suppliers & multiple management disciplines (Purchasing, Fleet, IT, Operations, Finance,…)
- Has advanced skills in MS Office and PowerBI
- Experience in supply chain, purchasing and/or supplier management and big data analysis is a plus
- You are fluent in English - any other language used within our TCR network is a plus
- A top international team where we live by our company values
- A company where our employees are central to the success of the company
- With us, it's all about fun and passion!
- Fun team activities - today online but as soon as possible in real life again. We also enjoy drinks on Thursdays!
- An environment where you can develop and grow
- Easily accessible by public transport & by car
- A competitive salary
Apply for this job