Business Analyst (Transformation)
Belgium > Headquarters Zaventem
This is an exciting time for our company! There is a lot of work to get done as the company scales. We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader. As one of our major transformation projects, we are implementing a new mobile-based and paperless ERP System in the form of SAP S4 Hana.
After an immense effort to develop a system that fits the complex and ever-changing needs of our business, we are standing in front of the next challenge: training the users and rolling out the solution, first in a pilot country and then globally in all our operating entities.
The aim of the role is to provide subject matter expertise in the Commercial domain of our new ERP system, to support global rollout of the solution and to drive solution improvement to increase group efficiencies.
WHERE YOU’LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
- You'll take the lead on the Commercial module of the system, working together with a newly set up implementation team to roll out the new ERP globally in our company.
- You'll be quickly building a strong conceptual and detailed understanding of the commercial part of the system architecture, primarily the setup of the usage based – and resource related billing. This enables to serve as subject matter expert regarding system questions in the domain.
- You'll develop and apply training methods, material and exercises on-site and remotely for Key and end users
- You'll support the Change Management and Go-Live preparation process, close contact with local entities while supporting them in adapting their organization to the new system.
- You'll act as an enabler for our administrative teams worldwide shift to a more structured way of working in a more centralized setup
- You'll liaise with Process owners, Business Controlling and Business Development teams, to share system insights and assess business requirements for reporting and commercial inquiries
- You'll serve as second line of support for our end users, solving challenging system issues and working closely together with a technical team to try out and test solutions.
- You'll be building the bridge between the business and our data migration team to correctly and reliably translate our customer contracts into the system, testing and validating the uploads before go-live
- You'll collect, evaluate, define and test ideas for improvements of the solution
- You'll help to establish methods of continuous improvement for an effective process governance
- You'll help to establish an effective master data management structure in the busines
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has a master in BA, Engineering, Business Engineering
- Has > 1-3 years of experience in ERP Implementations (this is a plus)
- Has experience with SAP SD (his is a big plus)
- Has experience with sales, business development
- Has experience in teaching/coaching
- Has ERP experience
- Has excellent Excel skills
- It would be a plus if you know: SQL, Microsoft Power Query, SAP MM/PM/CO(PA), Navision, Leapwork
- Has strong conceptual thinking, strong logical thinking, process-minded, system affinity
- Has an excellent knowledge of English, all other languages withion our network are a plus
- A top international team where we live by our company values
- A company where our employees are central to the success of the company
- With us, it's all about fun and passion!
- Fun team activities - today online but as soon as possible in real life again. We also enjoy drinks on Thursdays!
- An environment where you can develop and grow
- Easily accessible by public transport & by car
- A competitive salary
Apply for this job