Business Analyst (Assets)
Belgium > Headquarters Zaventem
ABOUT THE JOB
This is an exciting time for our company! We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader.
As a Business Analyst you carry out a variety of analyses on request, related to procurement, spare parts, fleet, TCO, etc. You will work on the setup and delivery of dashboards with performance parameters of different suppliers/KPI’s.
For this position, we are looking for a highly motivated colleague who loves a fast-paced environment and international contacts.
WHERE YOU’LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
- You will seek and gather data from external and internal sources, including unstructured data
- You will structure, combine and analyse data to answer business questions, including related to asset purchasing, innovation and operations
- You will seek for new added value to the business from data combination
- You will extract and represent simply relevant business figures and KPI’s: set up dashboards/reports with supplier KPI’s for several departments – combining info on Spare parts, GSE sourcing costs, CO² emissions, etc.
- You will support the Asset Director in sourcing and fleet management with detecting leverages for improvement
- You will follow-up and record innovations in the ground handling industry
- You will support the Asset Director in improving the sourcing process, through the set-up of a lean procurement follow-up tool
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has a higher education degree with a strong analytical background
- Is able to handle complex date and information, focus on what is important and prioritise actions.
- Has good communication skills and is to liaise with subsidiaries across the globe and interface efficiently with suppliers & multiple management disciplines (Purchasing, Fleet, IT, Operations, Finance,etc.)
- Is a computer literate: MS Office, PowerBI
- Has basic knowledge of machine learning and Al
- Has programming skills (Power Pivot, Power Queries, Macro’s, etc.)
- Has big data analyses are a plus
- Fluent in English – oral and written
- A top international team where we live by our company values
- A company where our employees are central to the success of the company
- With us, it's all about fun and passion!
- Fun team activities - today online but as soon as possible in real life again. We also enjoy drinks on Thursdays!
- An environment where you can develop and grow
- Easily accessible by public transport & by car
- A competitive salary
Apply for this job