Application Developer SAP
Belgium > Headquarters Zaventem
ABOUT THE JOB
We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader.
As an Application Developer you report to the IT Delivery Manager based at our headquarters in Steenokkerzeel. You design and build SAP applications that make TCR’s business processes more intelligent. You do this with the latest technologies in the SAP S/4HANA platform. In cooperation with the functional SAP consultants and your colleagues, you are responsible for improving our SAP environment.
For this position, we are looking for a highly motivated colleague who loves a fast-paced environment and international contacts. Next to you are a talented technology enthusiast with an open mind, eager to take on new challenges, a hands-on attitude and not afraid to learn.
WHERE YOU’LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
You will be supporting our business by being responsible for:
- analysis of the high-level business process and business requirements
- transforming functional requirements into technical specifications
- development, build, unit testing, and deployment of SAP programs
- releasing the objects to testing environment
- preparation of technical documents of the development
- responding quickly and efficiently when debugging, identifying root cause, and resolving defects
- interfacing with IT staff and third-party software providers (SAP and others) as required for technical matters
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has more than 4 years of experience in SAP development with the following technical skills:
- Fiori, Hana, SAP Gateway, Screen Personas.
- ABAP (HANA Compliant)
- ABAP workbench and SAP WEB IDE
- Workflow and Interfaces (CDS, BAPI, IDOC, PI, LSMW, Migration cockpit …)
- Extensions (Enhancement framework, user-exits …)
- ODATA Services, Webdynpro, WebServices
- Forms (Smartforms, PDFforms, Adobe Forms …)
- Has a solid understanding of SAP ERP (MM, SD, PM, FI,CO) and the integration with other modules
- Has strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Can work independently, is solution driven, and approachable
- Is a stress resistant team player able to collaborate with people from various backgrounds
- Is customer centric, and an active listener who communicates effectively with colleagues, suppliers, etc.
- Is fluent in Dutch or French and English – both spoken and written
Apply for this job