Belgium > Zaventem HQ
ABOUT THE JOB
This is an exciting time for our company! We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader. This brings challenges from a strategic, commercial and organizational point.
As part of our Business Development team you develop commercial offers and pricing for business development in your assigned region, in close collaboration with the local entity and colleagues from different departments at our headquarters.
In your role, you support the Senior Business Development Manager or the Regional directors and managers in several commercial tasks. At start, this will mainly be through complex financial analysis and the development of commercial offers and presentations, but should evolve towards a more active support in souring and closing deals by developing commercial approaches and taking part in commercial negotiations.
A week of a business development associate could look as following: Monday: Support the SBDM in finalizing a financial cash flow analysis for a start-up in a new Airport -- Tuesday: Travel and spend the day with the commercial team of the country for which you act as a Business Partner -- Wednesday: Join the local commercial team in a client meeting -- Thursday: Back at HQ update the commercial offer based on the customer feedback and develop an ad-hoc analysis for the SBDM -- Friday: Update a Market Intelligence report needed by the board
For this position, we are looking for a highly motivated and adaptable business partner with excellent communications skills, who has an outstanding business acumen and excels at bridge building across organizational departments.
WHERE YOU'LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
1. Supporting the Senior Business Development Manager in all analysis of business projects
- Financial and economic analysis of business projects
- Commercial offer and business case preparation
- Create supporting documents for the Board of Directors’ approval
- Strategic due diligence and company valuations for M&A projects
- Develop market intelligence
- Join in commercial negotiations
2. Support of the entities in commercial development
- Develop prices on request of local entities
- Liaise with fleet and operations departments within the HQ to make sure the offer is in line with internal guidelines
- Support entities for financial analysis for internal performances and follow up of the results
- Join in commercial negotiations
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Typically has a university degree in Finance, Business Administration, Commercial Engineering, Applied Economics or related field
- Is an excellent communicator with a healthy dose of professional humility and curiosity
- Has a first experience in highly professional environment (eg professional services or blue chip company) .
- Appetite to get familiar with the technical side of the business. Experience in GSE/Aviation is a plus
- Has strong analytical skills and a critical approach
- A result driven entrepreneurial mindset with strong business acumen
- Has excellent knowledge of English, other major international languages are a plus
- No matter what, you can tackle every challenge with a smile and “don’t worry, I got this” attitude
- A top international team with an HQ in Belgium where we live by our company values (Passion, Integrity, Open-Mindedness, Accountability)
- A company with short decision lines where our employees are central to the success of the company
- Fun team activities - We also enjoy drinks on Thursdays!
- An environment where you can develop and grow
TCR Group is the leading European provider of integrated solutions for GSE (Ground Support Equipment) in aviation. TCR offers rental, lease and maintenance of GSE. We are headquartered in Steenokkerzeel, have approximately 1300 employees and are operational in over 180 airports in 18 countries, in Europe, Asia Pacific and the USA. We offer an informal, dynamic and exciting work environment. At TCR-group, we work together as one team.