Belgium > Zaventem
ABOUT THE JOB
Can’t wait to start your professional HR-career in our global HR Department? Do you want to focus on various HR aspects in a fast-paced organization where you can make an impact as of day one? Do you like working in a company with many different cultures and backgrounds? Then this role might be the job for you where looking for!
WHERE YOU’LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
You will be part of the Global HR team with enthusiastic HR professionals. We strive to deliver the best service to our employees and support the fast growing organization internationally. Next to t his we also take care of the staff at HQ level (approx 100 colleagues). We work closely together to ensure that all HR-related questions, annually recurring HR processes and improvement projects are handled in a professional and smooth manner. We are eager to learn and try to improve everyday by sharing knowledge of topics in the HR field.
- As HR Coordinator at our global HQ you are a first point of contact for employees, managers and HR colleagues where you advice on several HR topics.
- Since we are growing fast, your main priorities will be in the functional domain of recruitment and learning & development:
o Sourcing of candidates for our open vacancies and conducting first interviews
o Supporting the entities with advise and support in their recruitment challenges
o Admin tasks on our TCR Academy (administration, development of courses, support tasks)
- Next to this, you will also support in group wide projects (employee opinion survey, employer branding,…) and take care of some administrative HR tasks
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has knowledge of recruitment best practice and methodologies
- You are a self-starter with strong administration and organizational skills
- This roles requires someone that can work independently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- You will need to be able to communicate to all levels and have the ability to provide objective and balanced feedback to unsuccessful candidates
- Strong communication skills, native in Dutch or French and able to work in English
- You fit in our ambitious, driven HR team and you can tackle every challenge with a smile and “don’t worry, I got this” attitude
What’s in it for you?
Next to the ‘usuals’ like an attractive salary and 30 days of holiday, we offer:
- A modern and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company with short decision lines where you can really have an impact and grow in your role
- Transportation, internet and phone allowance
- Group & medical insurance
TCR Group is the leading global provider of integrated solutions for GSE (Ground Support Equipment) in aviation. TCR offers rental, lease and maintenance of GSE. We are headquartered in Belgium with our UK Head Office being based at Heathrow Airport. We have approximately 1200 employees and are operational in over 100 airports in 16 countries, in Europe, Asia Pacific and the USA. We offer an informal, dynamic and exciting work environment. At TCR-group, we work together as one team.