This exciting role supports the markets of Sweden, Denmark and Norway in developing and exploiting business opportunities in the Scandinavian market. As Business Controller you will report to the Business Development Manager for Scandinavia and support in the organization's strategic steering with critical analysis of internal performance. As a shared service function the role also provides services to many stakeholders within the TCR Group.
- Support entities with monthly financial analysis, internal performances and follow up of results.
- Supporting business in all business related projects, such as financial and economic analysis, business trends, key performance indicators and other relevant metrics.
- Drive standardization and cost improvements in the region. Key collaborator in supervising and developing internal clients to foster finance excellence.
- Initiator of budgeting and forecasting cycles within the region.
- Responsible for coordinating the updating of monthly reports and related documents.
- In-depth monitoring, and promoter of best practices to constantly improve profitability.
- Perform in-depth root cause analyses of the entities’ financial performance.
- Perform other relevant ad hoc tasks.
- Maintain knowledge of industry and market trends.
- Maintain knowledge of legislation, and ensure company’s compliance with legislation.
- Supervise and develop internal clients to foster finance excellence.
- Invoicing of regional leasing commitments.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business Management, Finance or similar
- Long relevant experience may replace formal education
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in financial analysis and/or business controlling
- Experience with business and internal controls.
- Experience from asset-intensive companies.
- Experience with employment law and payroll practices.
Skills & Knowledge
- Good business acumen with ability to understand complex business models
- Driven to identify and implement improvements
- Strong system and IT-technical knowledge
- Superior Excel skills, and very well-versed with ERP systems such as SAP and Power BI tools.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong presentation and delivery skills
- Previous experience from a multinational company is an advantage
- Good level of English, both written and oral, proficient in at least one Scandinavian language
- Ability to work cross-functional with managers and other staff in a respectful empathetic manner, to garner cooperation and service excellence.
- Strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Strong strategic thinking skills.
- Knowledge of accounting software, eg. Cognos, PowerPlay, Controller etc..
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional challenges
- Competitive compensation
- A good insurance and pension scheme
- An open and friendly working environment
We offer an inspiring place to work with great opportunities to develop your skills and the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in our industry. You will become part of a professional, value based culture where we work together to achieve common goals. A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and dedicated/ passionate colleagues. This is a unique opportunity to join a market leader with which you will accelerate your career, and quickly benefit from the organization's international opportunities. Our recent Employee Engagement Survey results show that TCR employees appreciate their colleagues, working environment and want to continue being a part of the TCR family.
The position will be based at Oslo Gardermoen. The role will involve travelling, thus a highly mobile individual is desired.
Deadline date for application: 13/12/2020
Apply for this job