Master Data Administrator
Belgium > Headquarters Zaventem
ABOUT THE JOB
This is an exciting time for our company! We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader.
TCR started an ERP project across all entities. An important factor in this project is to centralize, standardize and align all master data existing in the current ERP system. As Master Data Administrator you will support operations by monitoring and analyzing master data, key data and master relationship data within the global organization.
Next to your technical interest, detailed and methodically way of working, you are a talent in administration and Excel.
WHERE YOU’LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
You will support the business by:
- Using TCR data-mining tools to correct master data in an efficient and methodological approach
- Supporting and testing processes for agile and clean master data management
- Ensuring data accuracy and avoid creation of duplicate items
- First line support for master data item creation for all TCR entities.
- Identifying opportunities to continually improve the quality of master data
- Closing contact with all entities globally to correct current master data, maintain the master data and support local supply chain teams
- Supporting the Supply Chain team during projects in order to deliver projects on time
- Supporting on inventory optimization
- Assisting in the creation of spare parts for new models
- Maintaining Custom Tarif Codes
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Holds a Bachelor's degree in e.g. information science, data management, computer science or related field preferred preferably with an interest in technical components
- Has technical knowledge on spare parts (a plus)
- Is analytical and can work with deadlines
- Has an eye for detail
- Has good MS Office skills, mainly in Excel
- Is fluent in English – both oral and written, French is a plus
Apply for this job